Jever Beer commissioned Thunderbike Customs to create a bike for its Jever Harley Giveaway promotion, Thunderbike infusing a 2013 Harley Blackline with copper-coated parts and wood accents.
- Thunderbike Customs puts the Jever Blackline together, the bike serving as a promotional tool that will eventually be given away to one lucky winner.
- Jever reps and the minds behind Thunderbike brainstorm on the design of the latest Jever Harley.
- A table full of parts just back from the copper plater sit ready for installation on the bike.
- A Jever rep checks out the Thunderbike Blackline before final assembly.
- The front of the Jever Blackline sees the addition of a Springer fork, beach bars, new Thunderbike risers, and grips made of oak.
- The wooden inlays with the Jever logo etched in them are tried on for size.
- Oak was used for the grips on the Jever Harley Blackline.
- The seat of the Jever Harley looks like it was made of wood as well but is really distressed leather.
- Wide beach bars and a Springer fork give the Jever Blackline a fresh profile.
- Thunderbike gave the Jever Harley Blackline a fresh look with timeless styling cues.
- The Jever Harley uses a 2013 Harley Blackline as the base model while Germany's Thunderbike Customs put a retro spin on it.
- A new fender, wider tire, and rear pulleybrake clean up the Blackline's backside and give it more of a true rigid look.
- The air cleaner Thunderbike made for the Jever project is in the shape of a beer bottle cap.
- The engine of the Jever Harley is a stock Twin Cam 96 outfitted with copper rockerboxes and copper derby, timer and transmission covers.
- New beach bars, risers, a headlight with a copper ring, and a Motogadgets speedo give the Jever Blackline a fresh look to the front.