The third round of the 2013-14 Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Shows swept into Atlanta as some of the hottest custom builders in the Southeast showcased their artistry.
- Rich Worley of American Biker took home top honors and $2500 in the Freestyle Class for his SteamPunkShovel featuring a 1978 Shovelhead and plenty of brass touches.
- Rich Worley racked up at Atlanta, taking home the People's Choice and IronWork's Editor's Choice awards in addition to winning the Freestyle Class.
- CG Customs won the Mod Harley Class in Atlanta and captured second place in the Freestyle Class with 'Animal,' its '02 Sportster.
- This 2003 Harley Night Train tricked-out by CG Customs won the Modified Harley Class in Atlanta after edging out defending champ Violent Choppers by a single point.
- Tyler Hughley not only brought the first customized Can-Am Spyder to the Ultimate Builder Shows, the 2010 Spyder with full air ride suspension and killer Uptown Grafx paint won the Mod Street Class.
- 'God of War,' a 2003 Hayabusa with plenty of high-end electronics, a 240mm rear, extended swingarm and plenty of custom paint earned first place in Atlanta's Performance Custom Class.
- Who wouldn't love to hop on Brad Powell's 1972 Norton Commando Streetracker and go ton-up?
- Sho Dog Award winners Michael Demby of Uptown Grafx and Steve Studstill of Biker's Dream step up to accept their gifts.
- In Atlanta, it was all about the custom paint.
- The Harley booth babes in Atlanta hold up the Garage Leathers solo bag that went to Sho Dog Award winner Steve Studstill.