Cold, blustery weather couldn’t keep a hotly contested Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show from going down in New York City last weekend as Chaos Cycles rode away with top honors in the Freestyle Class.
- This classic bobber by Chaos Cycles called 'The Hate Tank' won the Freestyle Class at the New York Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show and snagged the $2500 cash prize that goes along with it.
- Satya Kraus's fab work was on display in New York courtesy of his 93" S&S-powered Shovelhead called 'Achuma.'
- David Lemoureux's 2005 Honda VTX 1300R was good enough to earn third place in the Freestyle Class at the New York Ultimate Builder show.
- Jon Shipley's Firehouse Racer added another show title to its resume, earing first place in the Mod Harley class at the NY Ultimate Builder.
- Bad in black, this '08 V-Rod captured second place in the Mod Harley class at the Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show in New York.
- Thomas Foulds of Working Class Choppers snared first place in New York's Mod Street Class at the Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show 2013.
- Speakeasy Motors is bringing sexy back with its 1977 CB750F Super Sport.
- Another CB Honda, this one an '82 CB750, won third in the Mod Street class at the NY Ultimate Builder.
- Chris Lindsey earned third place for his 'Red Bike,' a 2007 Harley FXSTB.
- The 'Rage' lived up to its name, raging its way to a second place finish in the Performance Custom class at the New York Ultimate Builder.
- Tis the season! Break Lite Motorsports brought its 2011 Suzuki Hayabusa called the 'Nightmare Before Christmas' to the NY Ultimate Builder contest.
- Copper Mike's clean 1980 Shovelhead rolled into the New York show to take third in the Retro Mod competition.
- Faith Forgotten Chopper's '56 chopper earned Will Ramsey second place in the Retro Mod class at the 2013 New York Ultimate Builder show.
- Mike Terwilliger's 1963 Panhead took top honors in New York in the Retro Modified class.