The 2013-14 J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show series, held in conjunction with the International Motorcycle Shows, kicked off this weekend in San Mateo as 28 custom bikes battled for $7000 in prizes.
- Dalton Walker of Split Image Kustoms won the Freestyle Class at the San Mateo Ultimate Builder 2013 with this sick chopper featuring a custom twisted Springer front end and a tank built into the frame.
- The AFT Customs girls were on-hand to showcase some of the bikes they have worked on as part of their role at AFT.
- Classic design and paint never goes out of style.
- Blacksmith Motoring Co.'s entry is an engraving masterpiece and has cool saddlebags that swing out electronically.
- This 'dual-sportster' by Jim Carducci rode away with top honors in San Mateo's Modified Harley class.
- Ric Escobedo's 2007 Repsol Honda CBR1000RR was slick enough to capture the top prize in the Modified Street Class during the San Mateo Ultimate Builder Bike Show 2013.
- Twenty-eight custom motorcycles competed in the opening round of the 2013-14 Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Shows in San Mateo, CA.
- Bryan Schimke's latest project out of TPJ Customs, looks fast and furious even sitting still. No wonder it took top honors in the San Mateo Ultimate Builder Performance Custom Class.