We take a 140-mile spin through the Mojave Desert on the 2014 Victory Judge during the annual Laughlin River Run poker run.
- The bars of the 2014 Judge sweep back more and the foot controls have been pushed forward more, opening up the rider's triangle and making for more comfortable, longer miles in its saddle.
- The historic London Bridge sits in the background while the 'Havasu Red' 2014 Victory Judge takes center stage in the foreground.
- London Bridge Harley-Davidson was one of the card stops at the 2014 Laughlin River Run poker run.
- 'Desert Storm' was going on in Lake Havasu at the same time as the Laughlin River Run and a constant stream of boats flowed under the London Bridge.
- The final poker run stop in front of the Colorado Belle was packed with people pulling their final card.
- The roads in front of the 'One Stop Store' were brutal, all potholes and washboards. Luckily, the suspension of the 2014 Judge was up to the task.
- An Aussie in America! We met this interesting fellow at the Palms River Resort store during the Laughlin poker run.
- I had to reach into the bag three times at London Bridge Harley-Davidson after pulling out identical numbers the first two times.
- The 2014 Victory Judge still has the same punch as before. It's just a little more relaxed ride.
- This park-like setting in front of London Bridge Harley-Davidson was a great place to relax after 100 miles in the saddle of the Judge.