Germany’s JvB-moto is the first shop to customize Yamaha’s XSR700, the latest model in its Sport Heritage range, as part of Yamaha’s Yard Built program.
- JvB-moto customized an XSR700 as part of Yamaha's Yard Built program.
- Germany’s JvB-moto is now the first custom builder to step up and deliver their take on the latest offering from Yamaha's Sport Heritage range.
- JvB-moto stripped down the XSR700's anodized tank to its raw alloy form.
- The fork on JvB-moto's custom Yamaha XSR700 has been modified just a touch for the build.
- Part of Yamaha's Yard Built parameters is no cutting or welding to the frame, but JvB-moto was still able to trim down the look of the XSR700's tail section.
- Custom risers and LSL handlebars keep the front end of JvB-moto's XSR700 tidy and racy.
- The side covers and seat of this custom Yamaha XSR700 were made by JvB-moto.
- JvB-moto's custom Yamaha XSR700
- JvB-moto wanted to "to transform the look (of the XSR700) so it looks the way it feels, really agile, lightweight and powerful."