See photos from Mike Calabro’s ride in the 2013 Kawasaki Teryx4 Lone Ranger Adventure event.
- ATV contributing editor Mike Calabro prepares for his Kawasaki Teryx4 Lone Ranger adventure in Santa Fe.
- Participants were divided into pairs and traded turns driving the Teryx4s in Caja Del Rio Canyon.
- The US Forest Service granted special permission for the Lone Ranger Adventure event, provided that drivers were careful not to spark a fire in the dry conditions.
- The "Live the Adventure" campaign between Kawasaki and Disney Studios combines footage from the "Lone Ranger" with shots of various Kawasaki models in action.
- Kickin' up some dust in Santa Fe.
- Kawasaki provided a fleet of polished Teryx4 Side x Sides for the Lone Ranger Adventure.
- Kawasaki provided the full rundown of the Teryx4's construction.
- After the initial ride and private screening of the new "Lone Ranger," drivers got to escort media attendees at the Buckman Track ATV/MX Park.
- Is there ever a reason not to photo bomb?
- Even though Calabro didn't get to have his bro-day with Johnny Depp, he left the Kawasaki Lone Ranger Adventure event with a few new friends.