The three-way streamliner fight for the ultimate motorcycle land speed record now has another contender, with Max Lambky’s Vincent powered streamliner. See it here.
- Rocky’s book, FLAT OUT is available through amazon.com and most major book sellers.
- Max talks strategy with his riders.
- Rollie Free – Shot taken from a speeding car on the Bonneville Salt Flats.
- Close up of Vincent engines.
- Hartmut Weidelich spins backwards at 150 mph!
- Rider Don Angel prepares for a run.
- Would you buy a used car from this man? Max has a lot to be happy about. Good luck in 2008!
- Vintage Vincent sits next to 2005 Black Lightning streamliner.
- Twin engine Mustang 'The Quickie'
- Unfinished Drag Bike.
- Max’s first streamliner. This machine never made it to the salt.
- Max and Don Vesco prepare for Black Lightning’s first run. 1996
- Black Lightning being towed up to speed.
- Black Lightning with skin removed. 2004
- Every inch of space is utilized. 2006