This month Salt Addiction focuses on the new record-holder for World’s Fastest Motorcycle and the World Fastest Rider, the author himself! Read the full story here: Salt Addiction: Ack Attack World’s Fastest.
- Strapped in and ready to go, Rocky gives the thumbs up before the canopy is closed and he’s sent on his way.
- Let the good times roll!
- These are the guys and gals who made it happen. The crew of the world’s fastest motorcycle, the Top 1 Ack Attack…
- It’s a tight fit. Every inch of the cockpit is utilized. Notice the handlebars, twist throttle and hand clutch. There’s also a shifting tree, a tach w/shifting light, toggles for the landing gear and tail doors, and the emergency dual chute release. On the right handlebar is a second lever to deploy the chutes.
- The tail doors were removed before we realized the handling gremlins were coming from a faulty rear tire.
- Front view of Top 1 Ack Attack and push vehicle.
- Bob Cleveland’s big rig that hauls his record setting lawn mower. Get ‘er done!
- Bob Cleveland and the world’s fastest lawnmower.
- World renown adventurer and copilot, Speedy!
- The Top 1 Ack Attack at speed. Note how rough the salt is off the course.
- Coasting back to the pits; parachute is out, landing gear is down, and the shiny side is up. Nice job!
- Rocky and Buzz Muhlbach repack the parachutes after every run. Note the tight fit with the tail doors in place…