- Installing the Lee's Cycle LCR link is as simple process with the right tools.
- The $799 Lee's Cycle LCR link works the shock in a more linear fashion.
- The Lee's Cycle LCR link shock (foreground) compared to the stock component.
- Although we noticed some benefits on the street, on the racetrack is where the real improvement is at.
- With the LCR link it is much easier to control the rear tire during power slides off corners.
- The $799 Lee's Cycle LCR link for the BMW S1000RR improves rear end feel and suspenion performance.
- The LCR shock linkage allows the back tire to dig into the pavement even harder than stock.