Looking for the ultimate performance mod for your BMW S1000RR? Check out the Lee’s Cycle LCR shock linkage. Read about it here first on Motorcycle USA! Lees Cycle LCR Shock Linkage for BMW S1000RR.
- Installing the Lee's Cycle LCR link is as simple process with the right tools.
- The $799 Lee's Cycle LCR link works the shock in a more linear fashion.
- The Lee's Cycle LCR link shock (foreground) compared to the stock component.
- Although we noticed some benefits on the street, on the racetrack is where the real improvement is at.
- With the LCR link it is much easier to control the rear tire during power slides off corners.
- The $799 Lee's Cycle LCR link for the BMW S1000RR improves rear end feel and suspenion performance.
- The LCR shock linkage allows the back tire to dig into the pavement even harder than stock.