Lightning Motorcycles has the distinction of being the ‘World’s Fastest Electric Motorcycle’ after being the first to break the 200 mph barrier on the Bonneville Salt Flats.
- Lightning Motorcyles tackled Pike's Peak on an electric dirt track bike.
- With suspension guru Paul Thede of Race Tech providing the set-up on Lightning's SuperBike, this thing is dialed in on the track.
- Lightning pushes development through racing and has competed in the TTXGP, on the Isle of Man and the salt of Bonneville.
- Movin' on up! Electric motorcycle racing has evolved to the point where they even get umbrella girls these days!
- Gettng ready for the flag to drop at Laguna Seca.
- Lightning Motorcycles gets ready to take on the Isle of Man. Hatfield said he wants to return to the Isle next year to be the first electric motorcycle to break the 100 mph average.
- Lightning Motorcycles is currently taking orders for its electric SuperBike in either a race-ready or street version.
- Michael Barnes competes in the TTXGP aboard the Lightning SuperBike.