Victory confirmed it is indeed producing a liquid-cooled engine for an upcoming 1200cc motorcycle, then let custom builder Urs Erbacher loose to create the Victory Ignition Concept around it.
- Victory introduced its liquid-cooled Ignition Concept at the 2015 EICMA show in Milan.
- Custom builder Urs Erbacher created one mean -looking front end for the Victory Ignition Concept.
- The detail on little things like the fork clamps is top-notch on Victory's Ignition Concept.
- Victory confirmed it is producing a liquid-cooled 60-degree V-Twin for an upcoming 1200cc model.
- Erbacher handmade the headers to go along with the Akrapovic muffler on the Victory Ignition Concept.
- Urs Erbacher did a good job of injecting the Ignition Project with Victory lines.
- Swiss builder Urs Erbacher of Fat Attack Custom Bikes AG built one wicked muscle bike around the pre-production liquid-cooled Victory powerplant.
- Victory announced it has a liquid-cooled V-Twin in the works at the 2015 EICMA show.
- From the tail to the tank, the Victory Ignition Concept has clean lines.
- The 2016 Victory Ignition Concept features a 1200cc V-Twin that is destined for production.
- Victory has a new 1200cc motorcycle in the works that will be powered by the company's first liquid-cooled engine.
- The Victory Ignition Concept looks like it can really rip.
- While the Victory Ignition Urs Erbacher built is only a concept, we wouldn't complain if it evolved into a production model.