Check out photos of the newest luxury sportbike in the Lotus Motorcycles C-01 First Look photo gallery.
- The Lotus C-01 has a 75-degree V-Twin engine that pumps out a claimed 200 horsepower.
- Kodewa has been licensed to produce the C-01 bearing Lotus' name.
- The C-01 liveries will honor Lotus' racing past.
- Lotus will offer there different liveries of the C-01 and offer a customization service for buyers that want a more unique look.
- There will only be 100 C-01's produced by Kodewa.
- The C-01 claims a dry weight of 399 pounds.