Star Motorcycles enlisted the services of the Low and Mean crew to customize a V Star 950, slammin’ it to the ground with air ride suspension and fobbing up a unique single-sided hard bag.
- Chris Hagest of Low and Mean stands next to his latest project, a custom V Star 950.
- Low and Mean dropped the seat a couple of inches while In Stitches Customs put the finishing touches to the leather work.
- While Low and Mean's single-sided Diamond hard bag covers up the left side of the rear, the right side remains open.
- Low and Mean stretched and slammed this V Star 950, its VTX-treme triple trees pushing out the front three inches while a Platinum Air Ride suspension drops it to the ground.
- Low and Mean came up with the first single-sided hard bag we've run across, cleanly integrating it into the lines of the bike.
- A 50 spoke, 23-inch Ridewright Wheel leads the way on the Low and Mean V Star 950.
- We commend Low and Mean for the job they did customize a V Star 950 cruiser.
- Star Motorcycles custom V Star 950 by Low and Mean.
- Low and Mean used the stock fork but an 8-degree VTX-treme triple tree helped rake it out more with the front wheel extended three inches over stock.
- The rear of Low and Mean's custom V Star 950 looks drastically different than a stock V Star 950.