- One of the most difficult aspects of turning the Gold Wing to a café racer was getting fitment right for the rider, who measures 5’9”.
- Brute Wing's headlight comes from a Yamaha XS650.
- Lucid Kustoms made a custom exhaust and seat for Brute Wing but kept the stock braking system.
- The Gold Wing's engine was completely rebuilt, and sourcing parts proved a tricky task.
- Kevin Clarkson of Lucid Kustoms sourced pieces from around the world in order to get everything running right on the '82 Brute Wing.
- Brute Wing got a custom fabricated taillight with LED strip for a clean look.
- Lucid Kustoms '82 Brute Wing is stripped down to the bare essentials.
- The donor Gold Wing had 215,000 km on the odometer when it came into Lucid Kustoms.
- Lucid Kustoms created the Brute Wing café racer from a worn-out 1982 Honda Gold Wing.