Italian motorcycle marque Magni teamed up with Triple Tecs to build the Magni R3 ‘Rocket’ featuring the first British engine mated to Magni’s signature chrome-moly race frame.
- The Magni R3 made its world debut at the 2012 Quail Motorcycle Gathering.
- Giovanni Magni (left) made his first trip to the States from Italy so he could unveil the Magni R3 at the Quail Gathering.
- Giovanni tries the Magni R3 on for size.
- Giovanni and the Triple Tecs team take the podium at the Quail Gathering to receive the 'Spirit of the Quail' award.
- Weighing a claimed dry weight of 340 lbs, teamed with a stroked 930cc engine means the Magni R3 should really be a rocket!
- The Magni R3 represents the first time the signature Italian Magni double cradle chrome-moly frame has been paired with a British powerplant, in this case a 930cc BSA Rocket 3.