In this edition of Motorcycle Life, we bring you the artist responsible for many of the eye-popping graphics on Icon Motosports’ helmets, Tanner Goldbeck.
- The Icon Headhunter is another Goldbeck original.
- Meet Tanner Goldbeck, the diabolical mind behind many of Icon Motosports most popular graphics and designs.
- Indian Motorcycle should update their logo with Goldbeck's rendition.
- The Icon Maingframe Skull Helmet was the first project Goldbeck worked on, and as they say, the rest is history.
- Goldbeck painted a Virgin Mary similar to this on the tank of 'Low Down &. Shifty,' Icon's 1974 Yamaha XS650
- Here's some of the artwork that is part of the Icon Airmada Parahuman Helmet.
- As if pit bulls weren't ominous enough!
- And here's the Reaper graphic from the pencil drawing in its final resting place on an Icon Helmet.
- Many of Goldbeck's works begin as pencil or pen and ink line drawings.
- The Seventh Seal demonstrates Goldbeck's sinister side.