- Geraint Jones in action on the 440 Maico in typically tough conditions.
- Geraint Jones on the rocky tracks where the Maico 440 excelled.
- The harder you rode the Maico 440, the better it became.
- There was nothing better than the Maico 440 in really tough going.
- The Maico 440 was a full-sized motorcycle.
- The Maico 440 front forks had 12-inches of travel and were excellent.
- The Maico 440 was super stable at speed.
- The Maico 440 was unbeatable in British enduros.
- Ten-time British Enduro Champion, Geraint Jones.