See photos of the expertly made Davies Honda 4 in the Memorable Motorcycle: Davies Honda 4 photo gallery.
- The grace and elegance of the Davies Honda 4 took our man Melling's breath away.
- John Davies and his nephew, Colin, built this impeccable Davies Honda 4.
- Davies builds his own frames from Reynolds 631 tubing following the TAB design approved for classic racing.
- The spine-tingling staccato of the Davies Honda 4's engine made the cold, damp weather of Anglesey seem to disappear.
- "Everything on our bikes is for sale," proclaims builder John Davies. "If a bit is on our bike, you can buy it."
- The Davies Honda 4 has an upgraded swingarm, a handcrafted aluminum fuel tank, and fiberglass frame, all barely within classic racing regulation.
- The slim design adds to the allure of this classic racer.
- The bike steers beautifully and the handling is rock steady and very confidence inspiring.
- Don't lay this one down, or it'll cost you close to $33,000 dollars.
- The rear hub on the Davies Honda 4 is tiny.
- In classic racing the engine has to remain the same externally as it was originally built, but the internals can be modernized.
- The Honda SOHC engine looks every inch a race motor.