See photos of the legendary T750A piloted by Gene Romero in the Memorable Motorcycle: Gene Romero TZ750A photo gallery.
- Gene Romero on the TZ750 at Laguna Seca.
- A fabulous name on the fairing of this TZ750.
- The front forks are flimsy for 175 mph.
- The instrumentation is basic on the TZ750.
- This TZ750A was originally allocated to Kenny Roberts, but then came into the hands of Gene Romero.
- British auctioneers H&H are offering this TZ750 for sale at their Imperial War Museum auction on the April 24, 2014.