- The neat little twin-cylinder engine sits slightly inclined in the equally neat frame and you just can’t help liking the bike.
- The Yamaha AS1C is a Street Scrambler version of the popular AS1 road bike.
- High-level exhaust and a bash plate are some of the unique characteristics of the AS1C.
- Two-stroke engine technology received a major overhaul with the introduction of Yamaha's AS line.
- The higher handlebars set the AS1C apart from the AS1 as well.
- The Yamaha AS1C twin-cylinder engine is a jewel.
- The Yamaha AS1C front forks are from the FS1E 50, as is the tiny brake.