- Replacing the Sportec M5 Interact, the M7 RR is designed to inspire confidence not only in the dry, but also when conditions are less than perfect.
- Warm up time is quick, taking just a lap or so before the grip level matched the wet conditions.
- Cornering grip was excellent and allowed me to reach the edge of my comfort envelope without so much as one hiccup.
- On the brakes the front tire had plenty of grip and held with stability while trailing in slow or fast corners.
- The blue line is the new Metzeler Sportec M7 RR while the red line shows the Sportec M5 Interact.
- The N7 RR front sources a single 100% silica compound. Meanwhile, the rear tire runs a dual compound configuration, with a 45mm center strip composed of 70% silica flanked by 100% silica compound sections.
- The new Sportec M7 RR is a sport tire that can be used every day – rain or shine, hot or cold.
- The longitudinal grooves of the M7 RR feature compound bridges for improved stability and better wear. They also allow wide tread groove to move water, especially when entering a turn.