- Rolled cuffs and scuffed leathers are only one part of the equation. Rockers also make use of vintage bikes and fully alter them to fit their taste.
- Mods put extreme effort into customizing their scoots, with some having to utulize aftermarket motorcycle parts.
- While Mods may not wear the style of their 1960s predecessors, many revert to a minimalist approach with fitted jeans and tennis shirts.
- The Triumph motorcycle seen above and many of the motorcycles behind it are part of the 'Rocker' lifestyle.
- Rockers often favored the rock and roll style of artists like Elvis Presley, Eddir Cochran and Gene Vincent.
- The Mods vs. Rockers youth movement pits highclass fashion and culture with the more brutish, tough-guy image of rockers. Each style can distinctly be seen in your choice of ride.
- Physical violence between the original two groups led society to label them as drug users and hooligans, and the movement eventually dies out in the '70s.