- The Stornello’s footpegs are more off-road ready than the traditional V7 and are fitted with with aluminum extensions to provide better grip for the rider's soles when they’re on the road.
- A 2-into-1 exhaust mounted up high suits the scrambler-style Stornello well.
- The Stornello’s conversion to a scrambler-style includes a long and low saddle, a two-into-one Arrow Exhaust, knobby tires, rubber guards on the fuel tank, fork gaiters, and hand-brushed aluminum mudguards
- The Moto Guzzi V7 II Stornello honors its heritage with three race areas for race plates.
- A laser-inscribed number on an aluminum tag affixed to the headstock bears the production number of the limited edition motorcycle.
- Moto Guzzi resurrected a famous name from its past for a special limited edition motorcycle called the V7 II Stornello.
- Knobby tires on wire wheels will provide the V7 II Stornello a little grip when it ventures off-road.
- The scrambler-style seat of the V7 II Stornello has special foam stitched into it.