Check out photos of the 2013 MotoConcepts Smartop Racing Team Introduction.
- Gavin Faith will be MotoConcepts Smartop Racing's East Coast Lites rider for 2013.
- Runner up finisher in the 2012 Outdoor Nationals, Mike Alessi, returns to the Motoconcepts Smartop Racing Team for 2013.
- The team is much smaller scale than competing factory efforts.
- The MotoConcepts team recieved a new title sponsor, Smartop, for the 2013 season. Riders include(from left to right) Jake Canada for 250 West class, Mike Alessi in the premier 450 class, and Gavin Faith with a Supercross only contract for 250 East.
- MotoConcepts has a new look for 2013.
- The was the only dirt action we were able to get due to rain flooding the supercross track.
- JT Racing's 2013 line is looking rad!
- Gavin Faith, all about his 12 O'clock-ers.