One of our very own test riders, Chris See, is giving the AMA Motocross Nationals a shot. Follow along as he tries to make it in the ultra competitive world of pro motocross in the Motocross Privateer Files.
- Chris See rails the 2012 CR450F in the oppressive Texas heat.
- A crash in the LCQ dashed Chris See's hopes of qualifying for Freestone.
- Chris See has been testing bikes for MotoUSA for a few years now. this year he is living the privateer lifestyle in the 2012 AMA Motocross Nationals.
- Our tester rider Chris See is campaigning the 2012 Honda CR450F we used in our 2012 450 Motocross Shootout in the 2012 AMA Motocross Nationals.
- The fans were walking by to see the CRF450R, so we pressure washed everything to get our bike looking nice and shiny.
- Back in line for Practice 2 and just like that we were off the track filled with ruts just waiting to grab you.
- The first practice was insane, with bikes getting stuck in corners and people going down everywhere. I was struggling, having never ridden muck like that before and at times felt like my bike had no power to pull me through the mud.