Our man Melling gets a last-minute invite to the 2013 MotoGP season finale at Valencia. Check out photos from the adventure in the MotoGP Outsider – Valencia 2013 photo gallery.
- 104,000 fans packed into Valencia for the 2013 MotoGP finale.
- Marc Marquez - 2013 MotoGP World Champion.
- Being a Marquez fan isn't a cheap option.
- Circuit Valencia.
- Marc Marquez fans only slightly younger than the superstar himself.
- Marquez fans had their own area at Valencia.
- Marquez fans were cutting edge.
- Snaking, sliding, hanging off the bike at ludicrously silly angles Márquez is not only re-writing the history books, he is also changing motorcycle racing forever.
- Need a Rossi dolly for your shrine?
- Red Bull disco was louder than the GP bikes.
- Repsol were big at the GP in Valencia.
- Says it all.
- The racing was brilliant...the traffic management wasn't.
- Vale fans are still there.
- Vale is still big business.
- Valencia start.
- Valencia was rather popular.