Pat Jones and crew at MotoHangar restyled a 1975 Suzuki GT550 into Honduki, a sporty 2-stroke ready for the twistys. See photos in the MotoHangar Honduki photo gallery. Read more about the bike in the Custom Build: MotoHangar’s Honduki.
- The Honduki started life as a tired 1975 Suzuki GT550.
- MotoHangar's Pat Jones, Matt Osburn and John Brindley worked together to get Honduki finished for entry in Fighter Fest 2011.
- The tail section comes from a Kawasaki GPZ and the oil reservoir is a German Pilot's Beer can.
- Honduki retains the original Suzuki GT550 tank.
- The headlight and rear sets come from Honda.
- After building Honduki, MotoHangar began life and has been going strong ever since.