Check out photos of the Pat Clark Motorsports team in action during the 2010 season of AMA Pro Road Racing. Read more about the team’s history at Pat Clark Motorsports: The New Face of AMA SBK.
- Bostrom finished on the podium at Daytona in 2010 and is currently sixth in the Superbike series.
- In 2009 Chris Clark decided he would move up to AMA Racing, and he experienced an upsetting season in both the Daytona SportBike class and the AMA SuperSport series.
- With factory teams unwilling to spend the money they use to, it is expected that teams similar to Pat Clark Motorsports will become more popular in AMA racing series.
- In 2010 Chirs Clark has fared much better ans is currently 10th in the American Superbike Championship.
- In 2010 the team purchased a pair of factory designed Yamaha YZF-R1 American Superbikes, but they needed another rider.
- The Graves factory team and Pat Clark Motorsports are actively involved in sharing information together.
- The Pat Clark Motorsports team was originally intended for Chirs Clark and his hobby of club racing, but it quickly developed into something more.
- The crew at Pat Clark Motorsports consits of half ex-factory Yamaha members and half ex-factory Honda men, making for a unique mix on the team.
- After Graves Motorsports cut their team down to one rider, Ben Bostrom was offered the opportunity to race on the same factory Superbike he was already use to with the Pat Clark Motorsports team.
- In addition to being teammates, Ben Bostrom (left) and Chris Clark (right) are good firends.
- The Pat Clark Motorsports team will be raciing with special bodywork and leathers at the Laguna Seca round in an effort to raise awareness for Rett Syndrome, a neuro-developmental disease that affects 1 out of every 10,000 girls.