Check out this sweet bagger built by Paul Yaffe who transformed Alan Powell’s 2006 Yellow Road Glide into one unique ride.
- The bike is a multimedia machine, an eye-popping expression of style and custom-fit function. It features a monstrous 600-watt stereo system with a sound so sharp and powerful it could blow out the windows of passing cars.
- Featuring some custom LED tail-lights and exhaust with a little pin striping finish off the back end of this custom ride.
- Taking roughly three months to complete the Paul Yaffe crew worked hard to bring Alan Powell's vision to life.
- A DVD screen raised silently out of the dash, already playing an action movie. I was waiting for the standard issue James Bond rocket launcher to slide out of a hidden panel in the gas tank. “Nah, we thought about it, but that would probably be illegal,”
- “I had a vision to do something different,” said Powell, “just like most things I’ve done in my life, so designing a unique motorcycle came naturally. I laid out what I wanted Yaffe to do, and carefully considered his input."
- Alan Powell pushes for perfection. In his spare time, when he’s not buying and selling companies, he likes to ride big, heavy, crazy cool customs.
- Old school pin striping can be found all over the bike.
- Custom Bagger Nation DeVille 23-in. wheels up front wrapped in Avon tires give a unique look to this already eye poppin' custom harley.
- Paul Yaffe-Built 2006 Harley-Davidson Yellow Road Glide.
- This happens all the time, park the Screamin Yellow Zonker outside and suddenly hot babes show up to pose on it!