MotoUSA traveled across the Atlantic to the famous Assen TT circuit to see how Pirelli’s all-new Diablo Rosso Corsa tire performed when put to the test.
- MotoUSA put the all-new Pirelli street/track day tire to the test in Assen at the TT circuit.
- Pirelli's Diablo Rosso Corsa mated well to the Suzuki GSX-R600.
- The famous Assen TT circuit was loved by all.
- Pirelli's Diablo Rosso Corsa front tire profile is very neutral, allowing for both easy turn-in as well as ample stability.
- High-speed stability was a shining point for the new Pirelli tire.
- We came away extremely impressive with the Diablo Rosso Corsa's full-lean edge grip, especially considering it's a street-based tire.
- Check out the personalized name on the side of the tire. It's Pirelli's latest innovation in tire customization.
- Who doesn't love stacks and stacks of new sticky tires...
- Pirelli provied a wide range of bikes, from 600s to 1000s to V-Twins, for which to sample the new tire.
- The Diablo Rosso Corsa features a triple-compound rear construction; softer on the sides for grip and harder in the center for durability.
- Pirelli's new Diablo Rosso Corsa
- The new Pirelli DRC features half the surface treads of the previous Corsa III but is said to disperse twice the water in wet conditions.