- If money is no object and your sole aim is to haul ass while experiencing the greatest handling experience from your ride, then this Italian tire is the answer.
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V2.
- Price-wise Pirelli gets the award for “least affordable” costing in excess of 2.5 times more than the budget-oriented Shinko Apex.
- In spite of its relatively lengthy warm-up times, the SPs decimated the competition around the main track, finishing well ahead of both Continental and Dunlop (1.8 and 2.7 seconds, respectively).
- At the Streets, where speeds are significantly lower, the gap was reduced to just 0.8 second faster than the Q3 and 1.5 second in front of the Michelin.