A Swiss-based company called Quadro introduced its Quadro4 scooter at EICMA 2014, the first four-wheeled scooter with all four titling wheels courtesy of a Hydraulic Tilting System.
- The instrument panel of the Quadro4 features analog dials and a small digital display.
- Quadro introduced the Quadro4 at EICMA 2014, the first four-wheeled scooter with a Hydraulic Tilting System whereby all four wheels tilt when turning.
- The Quadro4 has dual Hydraulic Tilting Systems and independent suspensions, each wheel connected to its own shock.
- With an angular front fairing and multiple beam lighting system, the Quadro4 is edgy and modern.
- The Quadro4 is two-wheel drive and has a combined braking system.
- The Quadro4, with four wheels that all tilt, looks like a blast to ride.
- The Quadro4 is available in four colors with its primary demographic being European markets.