Photo Of The Reality Bites Living The Dream Winner. Check Out The Article On The Reality Bites Living The Dream Winner.
- Living the Dream? Yeah, Jeff Berry was the hot ticket during the Kawasaki Superbike Showdown at Infineon Raceway. Jeff got anything he wanted: food, beer, bikes... heck, even a few babes.
- Jeff Berry and his childhood idol, 3-time AMA Superbike Champion Doug Chandler chillin' on Doug's ZX-10R in the paddock at Infineon Raceway.
- Two amazing things happened to Miguel Duhamel this weekend. 1: He was inducted to the Infineon 'Wall of Fame'. 2: He got to shake hands with Mr. Jeff Berry.
- Here's Jeff making his run for pole position during jounalist GP qualifying with Ken chasing him down. Jeff didn't crash at the track day but four riders did.
- Yeah, baby - you're a superstar. Not you, Jeffery the hot chick, silly boy.
- Envy him. Call him names behind his back. Do what you want. What you cannot do is take away the memories Mr. Berry has etched in his wee little brain of the weekend he spent with Kawasaki & MotorcycleUSA during the AMA Superbike weekend at Infineon Raceway.
- There's Jeff Berry, on number 11, putting the moves on yet another group of females including Icon's fast femme Terri Gorrell (last), Kawasaki's Jan Plessner (red jersey) and looking for a place to pass bike 7.
- Here's proof that Jeff raced against Gary Nixon (7) and Rickey Gadson (10). He's the guy behind number 8.
- Ken (Shift gear) shows Jeff (to his right) the fine art of scarfing down plate-fulls of great grub - something every good journalist has to learn how to do.
- The sun finally set on day one. Now, only 2 more to go.
- Berry puts the 2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R through the MCUSA torture test on the backroads of Sonoma, CA.
- On Saturday and most of Sunday, this was the view from Kawasaki's suite at Infineon.
- Jeff Berry's first interview victim: Formula Xtreme & Superstock rider Josh Hayes - Erion Racing.