- We got a chance to check out the Fairless customized Victory Vegas 8-Ball at the Allstate Insurance booth at the Speedway during our recent trip to Daytona Beach Bike Week 2014.
- Me and Rick go to the same hair stylist!
- First production motor guards, mesh screens, rerouted intakes and hand-built pipes are all featured on this Victory Vegas 8-Ball customized by Rick Fairless and the Strokers team, the bike serving as the Allstate Insurance Motorcycle Sweepstakes bike 2014.
- Fairless has been working with Allstate Insurance for three years now and likes the way the company cares about the industry and takes an active role in promoting rider safety.
- Fairless said he wanted to give the Victory Vegas 8-Ball he built for the Allstate Motorcycle Sweepstakes even more of an edge. What do you think?
- The motor cages on the Allstate Victory Vegas 8-Ball are a new idea Fairless came up with because he believes dressing up the engine is often ignored in the customization process.