RiderDown Baja Bound Adventure
- This particular water crossing might look familiar to a lot of riders. The small creek runs outside of Mike's Sky Ranch, perhaps the most famous stop along the Baja race courses.
- The group had to spend a little down time waiting for a radiator patch job to dry.
- It wouldn't be a ride in Mexico without a night of tequila! The crew stopped off at Rancho El Coyote.
- The route had something for everyone. Here a KTM 950 Super Enduro rider tackles some rocky Pacific Coast terrain.
- There were plenty of vistas to stop and pose at like this one at Quarto Casas surf camp.
- The RiderDown Foundation teamed with Baja Bound Adventures to continue the fight against debilitating spinal injuries that plague our sport.
- Picking up some wire in the wheels is a common problem across the border, but one a pair of pliers can usually handle.
- The coastal foothils near Camalu were scenic and a pleasant ride as the posse worked their way into the first day.