Roland Sands 2008 Hypermotard – Check out the action in this MotorcycleUSA.com photo essay
- Ducati had a brand-spankin' new 848 on hand for us journos to drool over and wish we were in Spain for its track debut.
- The owl-like visage of the 848's front fairing.
- Can you say MotoGP World Champion? Casey Stoner rode a GP7 just like this one to the MotoGP crown in '07.
- The Ducati hotties were gracious hostesses for the evening's festivities.
- Ducati reps had nothing but positive praise for the tricked-out Hypermotard.
- Roland Sands and good friend John Paolo Canton of Ducati with RSD's latest creation, the 'Hypedmotard.'
- It's not everyday you walk up to a restaurant and find an ultra-expensive one-off custom sitting out front unattended.
- Cameras were flashing and fingers were tapping out text messages as Sands espoused on the merits of the custom Hypermotard.
- Ducati's John Paolo Canton and Roland Sands yuck it up.
- The RSD crew along with Ducati's Alex Dunston (2nd from left) and JP Canton (last on right) ham it up with the latest RSD creation, the extreme edition of the Hypermotard.
- RSD brought along the Glory Stomper and other original customs for the viewing pleasure of attendees.
- The RSD Hypermotard features bigger wheels, new cans, a custom single-sided swingarm and a slipper clutch.
- Since Roland Sands has a reputation for building customs that don't skimp in the performance department, his company was a natural choice for the performance-oriented supermoto-styled Hypermotard.
- With an engine provided by 'King' Kenny Roberts, Roland Sands KR-V5 Boardtracker is one bad mutha.