RSD and Indian threw a little bar-bangin’ party Thursday night in an old warehouse by the docks on five RSD SuperHooligan Indian Scout Sixty flat trackers. Read all about the mayhem in our Indian/RSD SuperHooligan Bar-Bangin’ Bash on Scout Sixty Flat Trackers article.
- RSD got to be the first to customize Indian's new Scout Sixty.
- Some good ol' fashioned fun was to be had Thursday night at the warehouse races on RSD SuperHooligan Indian Scout Sixtys.
- Roland Sands is all geared up and ready to rip off a few laps on the Indian Scout Sixty custom flat tracker he helped design.
- The SuperHooligan crew enjoy a cold one after rippin' off a few laps on the custom RSD/Indian Scout Sixty flat trackers.
- These five 2016 Indian Scout Sixtys were headed to the crusher but fortunately ended up in the hands of the RSD crew who converted them into these sweet flat trackers.
- RSD pared the Indian Scout Sixty, beefed up the suspension, fabbed up some pipes, threw on some 19-inch wheels and swapped out bars to turn the Scout Sixty into a capable hooligan flat tracker.
- There was fun and games inside an old warehouse down by the docks where the RSD/Indian SuperHooligan shakedown went down.
- The Guardado bro's know how to get it done!
- The SuperHooligan racers, including Helder Alvernaz, Suicide Machine's Guardado brothers, Drake McElroy and Roland Sands earned a big cheer from the crowd.
- Damn they don't play in LA - the fuzz ride BMW S1000RR's!
- Rubbin' is racing, especially in flat track!