Meet two land speed participants who are combining their love of racing by taking on the salt flats 2-up. Read more about the couple in Salt Addiction: 2-Up with Andy Sills.
- Bub Speed Trials 2005. Denis Manning allowed Andy and Erin to make their maiden pass.
- Trying on Al Lamb’s Sir Speedy Honda for size for possible future runs two-up.
- Andy Sills and Erin Hunter compliment each other on and off the race course.
- Erin Hunter makes a solo pass for comparison with their two-up runs.
- Tucked in and hauling the mail. Andy and Erin at speed on the powerful BMW.
- Cloe up of Andy and Erin at speed in a test run before opting for skin tight leathers for less drag and greater speed.
- 181.426 mph two-way average. That’s better than many go solo!