- This is what awaited us at Lands End as we left the tarmac and drove through standing water.
- The Top 1 Ack Attack was rebuilt from the ground up after a nasty tumble in 2011 nearly put an end to the world’s fastest motorcycle team’s efforts.
- The S&S squad poses on the salt during this year’s Bub meet.
- Warner Riley, John Yeats, Dan Kinsey, and Marty Dickerson take their turn at the mic sharing their stories.
- Group photo of this year’s Legends.
- Mike Akatiff shares a little about what makes him tick, how and why he decided to build the Ack Attack, and our future goals in land speed racing.
- This is what the salt looked like on the International Course during the Bub meet. Top left was taken from highway 80 heading inland. Top right shows various degrees of preparation with drags and wheel packers. Bottom left is 8 miles in running in the same direction. Bottom right shows puddling in the middle of the course. Over the next couple of weeks the course did improve, but still wasn’t suitable for our needs.
- Wink Eller with his latest S&S powered creation.