- The anatomy of an Ack Attack. What makes it tick beneath its carbon fiber skin.
- Long before she was “LandSpeed Louise," back in 1978, Ms. Noeth’s day job was tending to the needs of the Green Mamba Jet Dragster that normally screamed down the quarter-mile at speeds in excess of 250MPH.
- Louise picking the final cuts for what went on to be her award-winning, best-selling book, “Bonneville Salt Flats."
- LandSpeed Louise in Columbus, Ohio where she was named “2009 Woman of the Year” by the Goodguys Rod & Custom Association.
- In the early 1990’s LandSpeed Louise was the Auto Editor at the Oxnard Press Courier writing reviews on cars, trucks and motorcycles.
- View from the 7 mile marker. Louise captures what the rider sees at the end of a spirited run down the Great White Dyno.