See photos from Rocky Robinson’s latest installment of Salt Addiciton profiling “Mad” Max Lambky and his Vincent-powered streamliner.
- Behind the controls of the fastest Vincent on the planet.
- #785, Black Lightening is staged at teh 0 Mile Marker waiting to make a run.
- Hartmut Weidelich suits up in preparation for a run down the great white dyno.
- Max and his riders, Hartmut Weidelich and Don Angel. Over a 100 years of motorcycling and racing among them!
- Black Lightning with the upper body panel removed at the end of a run. Notice the close quarters where the two Vincent engines reside…
- Close friend and crew member, Stainless (wearing straw hat) helps ready the machine for its return run.
- Black Lightning, a twin engine Vincent powered streamliner is poised and ready for action.
- Close up of Vincent engines. At one time Vincent motorcycles boasted in their ads that they produced the “World’s Fastest Production Motorcycle”.
- A couple of “old salts," and racing legends: Max Lambky and Marty Dickerson.