Paul Thede is a true racer at heart who’s bringing land speed racing into the 21st century with the first 200 mph electric motorcycle. Read more about him and his achievements in Salt Addiction: Paul Thede.
- Under the paint and flying. Paul Thede on his way into the record books on his electric powered motorcycle.
- Paul takes a moment to prepare mentally before his attempt to break the land speed record for electric motorcycles.
- Paul’s ultra fast Lightning electric motorcycle in impound before a return run record attempt.
- Early morning run in 2007. Paul set a record that year on his Kawasaki ZX14 gas burner…
- Mug shot of business owner, land speed record holder, alternative energy advocate, and all around nice guy, Paul Thede.
- PT being chased through the twisties at Pikes Peak 2007 on CRF150Rs.
- To the victor go the spoils. Paul won his class at the 2007 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.
- Former pro motocrosser Paul Thede roosts a berm at Glen Helen on a YZ450F.
- Paul Thede conducting KTM Supermoto testing.
- Willow Springs Motorcycle USA Magazine testing 1000cc sportbikes.