- CAD drawing of Richard’s new racer, Jet Reaction.
- Richard’s hydrogen peroxide hybrid rocket powered streamliner is now on display at the National Motorcycle Museum in Solihull, Birmingham.
- Early construction photos show the new jet bike frame to be not unlike a traditional motorcycle streamliner frame.
- Based on a 1250 horsepower helicopter engine, the massive turbine is about to be lowered into the tubular chassis.
- Following his 332.887 mph run with the Gillette Mach 3 Challenger, Richard put his talents to use on the Jet Pack project.
- Richard Brown and his Gillette Mach 3 rocket powered streamliner.
- All dressed up and ready to go. Richard plans on going after the British motorcycle speed record in 2012, and return to Bonneville in 2013.
- It’s a beautiful thing…