In the lastest volume of Salt Addiction Richard ‘Rocket Man’ Brown returns to land speed racing with his new entry, Jet Reaction. Read about him and his new streamliner in Salt Addiction: Richard Brown’s Jet Reaction.
- CAD drawing of Richard’s new racer, Jet Reaction.
- Richard’s hydrogen peroxide hybrid rocket powered streamliner is now on display at the National Motorcycle Museum in Solihull, Birmingham.
- Early construction photos show the new jet bike frame to be not unlike a traditional motorcycle streamliner frame.
- Based on a 1250 horsepower helicopter engine, the massive turbine is about to be lowered into the tubular chassis.
- Following his 332.887 mph run with the Gillette Mach 3 Challenger, Richard put his talents to use on the Jet Pack project.
- Richard Brown and his Gillette Mach 3 rocket powered streamliner.
- All dressed up and ready to go. Richard plans on going after the British motorcycle speed record in 2012, and return to Bonneville in 2013.
- It’s a beautiful thing…