Jon and Nancy Wennerberg are two devoted speed freaks who are rarely seen in their hometown of Skandia, Michigan. Instead, their home is wherever speed records are being broken. Read more about the couple in Salt Addiction: Seldom Seen Slim Returns.
- Tech inspector, porta potty hauler, racer, reporter, and yes, on occasion Slim even works the mic when needed.
- The real Seldom Seen Slim. The tall, lanky prospector was just a guy who enjoyed life. Some things never change.
- Our modern day hero claiming his stake at the end of the rainbow.
- Jon and Nancy pose on the frontage road while salt flats in the background is under water.
- Jon giving the play by play from his pit between runs.
- Seldom Seen Slim chasing rainbows...
- Nancy and her little turbocharged Ninja 250.
- Jon and Nancy host the annual Salt Talks, the largest social event held during Speed Week. Funky shorts are optional.
- The best runs happen early at Bonneville. Here Jon and Nancy share a brief word before the fun begins.
- Todd Dross comforts a visibly shaken Seldom Seen Slim after he crashed through a mile marker at 200 mph. Notice the blood on his right wrist and the orange flag material wedged in the fairing of Jon’s bike.
- Nancy during final preparations for a run down the famous Bonneville Salt Flats.
- The self proclaimed “Potentate of Porta-Potties”, Seldom Seen Slim in action.