In this month’s Salt Addiction feature our two-wheeled speedster showcases a true working class racer who was born to be in the saddle. Read more about about Shane San Miguel in Salt Addiction: Shane San Miguel.
- Shane tucked in and boogying on a 198 mph pass at El Mirage in Southern CA.
- Scott Horner, Larry Volk (president 200MPH Club), and Jason McVicar presenting Shane with his 200 MPH Club hat and world record at Bonneville Speedweek in 2008.
- Take a close look at the speedometer and the tach. At redline at 212 mph on the dirt.
- Like we said, you can’t ride your entire life unless you start out as a baby. Shane rode with his dad while still in diapers!
- Shane from a different angle on the same 198 mph pass at El Mirage on his street bike / racer. He also rides this bike to work…
- Shane’s daughter Mariana does a little show and tell with Shane’s racer in class explaining how you repair the bike for a race.
- Shane’s bike in impound being measured for certification of new land speed record.
- Scott Horner and Britt Gonzalez prep Shane’s Suzuki Hayabusa for a land speed record attempt.
- From diapers to superstar racer in a racing video and photo shoot, Shane poses with a couple of models at Bonneville.
- Shane loves drag racing and is seen here burning down the strip in his home built V8 Pinto drag racer.