In the newest edition of Salt Addiction our speed demon talks racing with his Swiss friends after hitting up the Swiss Performance/Swiss Moto Motorcycle Trade Show in Zurich, Switzerland. Read more about the trip in Salt Addiction: Swiss Performance Racing.
- Stay tuned for the upcoming battle as Ruedi Steck throws his hat into the ring to challenge for the title world’s fastest motorcycle.
- The Swiss have arrived and are declaring Bonneville as their own!
- Ruedi Steck in his tuck.
- Ruedi poses with a model of his new streamliner which will begin construction very soon.
- The mighty Hayabusa motor Ruedi plans to run in his new streamliner. They will run bio fuel. Note the prototype supercharger being developed for this application.
- Looking down from the gondola from Mt. Säntis. Incredible views from above the clouds.
- The Rhine Falls was a spectacular view not unlike Niagra. Maybe not as majestic in stature, but beautiful to behold.
- That’s Ruedi in the black cap and a Suzuki representative on my other side. On the table next to us is Studer Vodka. Notice the shot glasses lined up with the Swiss Chocolate nuggets in the base of each.
- From left to right: Fritz Egli, Sven Traber, Ruedi Steck, Hans Versfeld.
- The Swiss Performance Team’s equipment arrives on the salt on a flat bed truck.
- The Swiss Performance Team sponsored Sam Wheeler (2nd from right) for a couple of years giving Ruedi valuable information and ideas which he hopes to utilize in his own streamliner.
- Sven Traber at speed.