Valerie Thompson is one of the fastest women riders on the planet but there’s still a few records she wants, including the right to be called the world’s fastest female. Read the full story in Salt Addiction: Valerie Thompson Part II.
- Moments before the fury. NHRA Pro Stock drags.
- The launch. It doesn’t get any better than this!
- 2011 Was a memorable year for Valerie. Here she poses with her team on the potent BMW.
- Changing from Harleys to the BMW got Valerie hooked on speed. She now has one of her own and has an aggressive race schedule for 2012.
- Tucked in and on the gas, Valerie’s best run to date on the salt is 201 mph!
- Valerie poses with Ed Shadle and Keith Zanghi, partners in the North American Eagle land speed project.
- Converted Lockheed F-104 Star Fighter Jet.
- Valerie poses in the cockpit of the NAE effort. Valerie will attempt to beat Kitty O’Neil’s record for world’s fastest female, which is currently 512 mph.
- Valerie and a couple of the kids from her favorite charity showing their admiration.
- Valerie staging to run her powerful, Pro Stock Buell.