This month’s Salt Addition feature is Valerie Thompson, a professional drag racer, a team owner, and a world land speed record holder. Check out the full story in Salt Addiction: Valerie Thompson.
- From the streets of Arizona to the local drag strip, Valerie launches on her street legal 2000 Fat Boy.
- Valerie at speed on the strip.
- Valerie donates her time raising awareness for those in need. The Hope Kids charity holds a special place in her heart.
- Valerie poses on Salt Shaker, built by Keith Ball of Bikernet.com. Valerie rode this to her first land speed record in 2006.
- One of the original GoDaddy Girls, Valerie raced under the GoDaddy banner in earlier years and appeared in a Super Bowl commercial alongside racing legend Danica Patrick.
- Valerie prepares to make history setting a world land speed record aboard a custom built Panhead racer.
- Stretched out in full tuck mode, Valerie flies down the salt flats like a caped crusader.
- Valerie sits aboard the Keith Ball-built Assalt Weapan joined by the Bikernet.com crew.
- NHRA Pro Stock motorcycle competitor, Valerie Thompson.
- Valerie lights the rear tire in preparation for an upcoming run.
- View from the top…
- Valerie in the workshop with her dog Reckon.