Our scooter aficionado explores the best-selling design of all time by hitting the streets of San Francisco with the Sym Symba 110. Read the full review in our SYM Symba 110 First Ride.
- The Symba even took on the infamous Dalton Highway on the way to the Arctic Circle.
- After traveling 7800 miles on the Symba Binh Cheung spent less than $400 in gas.
- Some of the snowy mountain passes that Binh encountered were simply too much for the scoot.
- The Sym Symba is a modern take on Honda's Super Cub - one of the best selling vehicle designs in history.
- SYM Symba 110
- The Sym Symba is equipped with a 101.4cc air-cooled Single capable of just 6.5 horsepower.
- The Symba's tiny wheelbase and feathery weight means there's nothing easier to ride in city traffic.
- The Symba's classic Super Cub lines are distinctive and never fail to draw a crowd.
- Tiny one-gallon gas tank will still get you more than 100 miles away from home.